Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Would Do it All Over Again

Summer is gone,
But so is the living it easy.
Everyone is worried about where to go,
In the place I just walked out a few months ago,
And oh, I miss it so!

Fall is approaching,
And winter comes after.
What marvelous Mville disaster.
Leaves on the ground,
They color our world,
As we walk a few steps to the nearest exit door.

What’s to become,
Of the new to come?
What’s it to be,
Of Mville or better yet of me?

I did hate some mornings,
Where I had to wake to learn.
But oh, how I miss the smell
of the sweaty, carpeted, and noisy
Dorm room, I laid to rest.

I did regret the fact,
That flik food was all I had.
But now I long for "Food and Love In the Kitchen"
as a quick stop for a chat.

Reid Hall, the place that had it all.
History, offices, and haunted stories which made me fall in love.
I miss walking in to a castle everyday,
Have you ever wondered, damn! Mville made me a princess today!

Music, art, and always partying hard.
It’s the students’ motto right from the start.
Do not worry; I didn’t forget the other things.
Playing a sport and creating science, all sound like art to me!

And now as they walk in fresh,
I think to myself, if you give it to me again
I would take it no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment